- Q: WHERE ARE TEESSIDE ESCAPE ROOMS LOCATED?
A: Please see the Directions page
- Q: WHERE CAN I PARK?
A: Drive through the gates at the front of the TA Centre, and round the side of the building to the back where there are plenty of parking spaces
- Q: WHERE IS THE ENTRANCE?
A: It is at the back of the Old TA Centre. Please wait at the glass doors & we will come to greet your team
- Q: ACCESSIBILITY?
A: We are situated on the 1st floor, accessible by two flights of stairs
- Q: WHO CAN PARTICIPATE AT TEESSIDE ESCAPE ROOMS?
A: A fun and unique outing for Families, Friends, Stags and Hens, Birthday Parties, Tourists, Dates, Pre-dinner Activity, Corporate team building, and more
- Q: IS BOOKING ESSENTIAL?
A: Yes, the escape rooms are open by appointment only, you must book ahead
- Q: HOW LONG DOES AN ESCAPE EXPERIENCE LAST?
A: There is a 15 minute briefing before your 60 minute escape session starts then 10 minutes for team photos etc.
Please arrive promptly but not before your allotted time slot
- Q: I'M RUNNING LATE, WHAT SHALL I DO?
A: CALL US ASAP
Although we do try to accommodate late arrivals where possible, those arriving more than 20 minutes late will not be able to play and no refund will be given
- Q: AM I ACTUALLY TRAPPED IN THE ROOM?
A: No, there is an emergency means of exit which is discussed during your briefing
- Q: CAN I ALTER THE SIZE OF MY TEAM AFTER BOOKING?
A: This may be possible, please contact us for advice prior to your experience
NOTE: There is a maximum of 6 participants per escape room booking & changing team size may alter the cost of your experience
- Q: ARE THE PUZZLES PHYSICALLY DEMANDING?
A: No physical strength is required during your escape
There is never any need to break anything apart or move furniture/fixings around the escape room
- Q: WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
A: A team (or partner) and your problem solving skills, that's all
Oh, and reading glasses if you need them. DON'T FORGET YOUR GLASSES!
- Q: WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
A: There's no dress code for an escape room experience. Whether you're poshed up, wearing your scruffies, suit & tie or fancy dress, Whatever you fancy as long as you're comfy
- Q: CAN I TAKE FOOD OR DRINK INTO THE ESCAPE ROOM?
A: Food, NO
A: A refreshingly cool non-alcoholic drink in a sealable plastic bottle..... HECK YES. Always stay hydrated especially on a warm day
However, for health & safety reasons, no hot drinks in the escape rooms
- Q: I HAVE A GIFT VOUCHER BUT THE CODE IS NOT WORKING, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: Contact us
T&C: Age Restrictions
When you make a booking with Teesside Escape Rooms you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of booking.
- Teesside Escape Rooms reserves the right to deny admission without refund, to any person whom we feel may behave in a manner which would adversely affect the enjoyment of other participants
- Participants should follow the instructions given to them by their Games Supervisor
- Failure to follow instructions, and/or unsafe play could lead to the game being stopped with no refund
- Teesside Escape Rooms reserves the right to deny admission without refund to anyone they believe may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Food and drink is not allowed in the game rooms
- Escape rooms cannot be played with more than 6 participants in a team.
- Participants MUST NOT act in a manner that could cause injury to themselves, fellow participants or staff, or could cause damage to property or the fabric of the building
- There is never any need to break anything apart or move furniture/fixings around the escape room
- Mobile phones & photography (still and video) are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the game rooms
Failure to comply with this rule will result in termination of your game without refund
- Lockers are available for personal belongings before game participation
- Smoking is prohibited inside the building
- Bookings are made per group size (team of 2 to 6 people) as stated on the booking page. Teesside Escape Rooms Ltd reserve the right to change prices at any time for future bookings
- Booking slots are ONLY confirmed once full payment has been received
- If you require a booking less than a day in advance, please contact us to enquire
- Bookings cannot be cancelled or refunded
However, Teesside Escape Rooms may be able to reschedule your booking except within 24 hours of your booked slot. Please contact us
- In the unlikely event Teesside Escape Rooms Ltd cancel your booking, we will offer you either a full refund or reschedule your booking
- Teesside Escape Rooms Ltd cannot be held responsible for any losses arising from cancellations of bookings
- Teesside Escape Rooms Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Teesside Escape Rooms Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
- You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 23/05/2018.
- When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Do we use 'cookies'?
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Teesside Escape Rooms Ltd., The Old TA Centre, Longlands Road, Middlesbrough, TS3 8DS.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Contacting Us
- Teesside Escape Rooms Ltd.
The Old TA Centre, Longlands Road,
TS3 8DS, United Kingdom.